1. Castor Oil
Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.
Apply Castor Oil to Remove Stretch Marks
1. Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, apply some heat to the affected area for at least a half an hour.
3. Repeat this process daily for a minimum of one month to notice positive results.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is effective in the treatment of many skin problems. Its healing and soothing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. There are a couple of ways to apply it.
Aloe Vera Home Remedy to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
You can directly rub aloe vera gel on the affected skin area, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
Another option is to make a mixture with one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from five vitamin A capsules. Rub this mixture onto the skin until fully absorbed. Repeat this process daily.
3. Egg Whites
Eggs are a rich source of protein. For stretch marks, you want to use only the egg whites , which contain amino acids and proteins.
1. Whip the whites of two eggs gently with a fork. Clean the affected skin area with water and then apply a thick layer of egg whites with a makeup brush.
2. Allow the egg whites to dry completely and then rinse the area with cold water.
3. Finally apply some olive oil on the skin to keep it moisturized.
4. Repeat the process daily for at least two weeks and watch for positive results.
4. Lemon Juice
Another simple way to lessen stretch marks is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps heal and reduce stretch marks, acne, and other scars.
Rub fresh lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks using circular motions. Allow the lemon juice to soak into your skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
Another option is to mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mixture on the stretch marks.
Natural white sugar is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks. You can use the sugar to
exfoliate your skin.
1. Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with some almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply it on the stretch marks and other skin areas.
2. Gently rub the mixture on the skin for a few minutes every day before taking a shower.
3. Do this for a month or so and watch your stretch marks become lighter.
6. Potato Juice
Potato juice contains vitamins and minerals that foster growth and restoration of skin cells.
1. Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
2. Take one of the potato pieces and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes. Make sure the starch from the potato covers the affected area.
3. Allow the potato juice to dry for some time and then wash it off with lukewarm water.