Here are the top 5 ways to get rid of pimples fast.
Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
Use this Ice Remedy to Remove Your Pimples
1. Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
2. Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
[Related: Top 3 Face Masks for Acne (Pimples)]
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is excellent for treating acne and pimples. It has antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these skin problems.
Plus, its soothing properties help
reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples . It also helps dry out blackheads and whiteheads.
Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the affected area. Rinse your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
Another option is to mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and blemishes, leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Note: Steer clear of tea tree oil if you have sensitive skin.
The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste.
1. Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
2. In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe . This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
1. Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
2. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
1. Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2. Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.